“Great outdoor pizza on the strip”
Review of Home Slice Pizza

Home Slice Pizza
Ranked #12 of 3,801 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: South Austin
Reviewed June 28, 2013

On weekends, this often has a huge crowd around their street-side take out window- this pizza is very popular. About average price for single-pieces, but it was very good, and fun to eat at the sidewalk tables. I did this a couple of times while in town, and would recommend it to anyone.

Also great if you've been hitting the local bars.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ordered a pepperoni pizza to go and a slice of magerhita pizza. It was a thinner crust pizza. The cheese was good. The guy who took my order was very nice. We waited in the air conditioned car and they call your name when the pizza is ready. I would buy it again and it was very good but I'm fond of Dions in Albuquerque, NM.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It seems everyone goes to this pizza place. Went here one early evening; crowded and had to wait a while. It was crazy loud inside and wish we had waited for an outside table. The waiters are very friendly and brought a piece of pizza dough for my grandson to play with. My 4 year old grandson was not handling the noise level very well. Good place to people watch. Anyway, the pizza was really good. We ordered the one with ricotta cheese. Yummers! Next to the restaurant there is another building that you can order the pizza for take out. This would be good to take and eat while you wait to see the bats fly out under Congress Bridge.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family dined at Home Slice Pizza on South Congress Street in Austin during our visit to the area in May, 2013. Highly rated restaurant in Austin and I understand why. Excellent service! Great variety of pizza to choose from by the slice or a whole pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had.

Highly recommend Home Slice Pizza whenever you are in Austin!

Give it a try! Your will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you are used to New York or New Jersey pizza, this place is a joke. We tried three different kinds of pizza (pepperoni, plain and meatball). They were all flavorless and the dough was like rubber. Save your money and eat elsewhere.

1  Thank Std63nyc

Been to Home Slice Pizza? Share your experiences!