“Delicious and speedy!”

Neighborhood: South Austin
Knoxville, Tn
“Delicious and speedy!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My sister and I ate here on a Friday afternoon around 3pm. There was absolutely no wait and we were seated immediately in the area in the back. We both got fountain sodas, split an order of garlic knots with marinara and ranch, and we each got a single slice. I got pepperoni and my sister got margherita. Everything was sooo delicious! And it came out way faster than we expected it to. The garlic knots were yummy, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with a perfect marinara. My pepperoni slice was perfect, crispy pepperoni, a great balance of cheese to sauce, and a crust that was slightly cripsy but also still chewy. My sister gobbled her margherita slice down before I'd even gotten halfway through my slice, so I know hers was good! Our server was excellent as well. Our total was $15. Pretty darn good! All in all, I would definitely recommend stopping in for a slice. Yum!!

• Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“great pizza”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

but the italian sub really rocks. service is great. staff hip.
a smorgasbord of killer tats.

Visited May 2012
“Truly the Best Pizza in Austin”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Look no further than HomeSlice for all of your pizza needs! They're very large, always tasty, and satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. This is not your dumpy sauce-fom-a-can kind of joint here. No, this is delicately seasoned, buttery crusted, lovingly homemade pizza pie. And served with that sunny Austin smile! Seriously, go to HomeSlice. And if you're on the run, go next door to the "to-go" restaurant. You're welcome.

• Visited March 2012
Austin, Texas
“late night, last minute, Great idea!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

it was a long day of job hunting, my boyfriend & I struggled to find a place to eat, open late, that was not a fast-food chain. Being new in Austin, we walked to Home Slice & there was a line outside, which told us ppl would wait for this pizza, so we waited in line also. The pizza was very delicious, we got a pizza to go, drove home & was still warm & yummy when we got home. I can't wait to eat here again! I've ate alot of pizza in my life & this is the BOMB!

Visited April 2012
“It's good thin crust pizza”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Not my all time favorite but good pizza nonetheless. I'm still looking for the best pizza in Austin. I'm biased towards a thicker crust.

• Visited September 2011