WOW - what a nightmare. The reviews we read were not accurate. This hotel is old, run down and has an awful stench, especially in the lobby area. It was about 85' in the lobby/atrium area, there was ZERO water pressure in the shower/sinks. The first room we were in had only scalding hot water in the shower. The only positive we found was the free breakfast. When we complained about the shower, the attendant did not even apologize, just offered another room. This hotel was definitely not worth the $104 per night rate we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off Interstate 35, the Clarion Inn Austin North in Austin, TX offers easy access to Texas Memorial Stadium, as well as a variety of other attraction, including: Austin Convention Center Texas State Capitol Bob Bullock Museum Pickle Research Campus LBJ Library ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Choice Hotels so you can book your Clarion Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atrium North Hotel Austin
- Best Western Hotel Austin
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western