1st noticed atrium was hot, then tried A/C in room, didn't work either, went down to front desk, they was going to give us another room but it turned out to really smell like a smokers room, we had a non smoking room, my wife said no way, so being in the A/C business I got the A/C to work only At low speed and low A/C. Then my son took a shower, comes out Pulls top blanket off bed, there was a dead roach on the bed, we all had a hard time sleeping, in the morning went down to have breakfast, all I can say is cold and needs more help. We would have stayed somewhere else but wife and son were doing a class there at that hotel, the room where they were doing the class was HOT, everyone was complaining, and there is no place to eat within walking distance. When I returned, we went out to eat, then back to hotel, we then found another roach, my wife said that's it, we just packed our bags and left, paid for 1 night. I think they should've paid us to stay there, never again will we stay there. That was a nightmare and the drive home felt like it took forever to get home, which is only a 3hr drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off Interstate 35, the Clarion Inn Austin North in Austin, TX offers easy access to Texas Memorial Stadium, as well as a variety of other attraction, including: Austin Convention Center Texas State Capitol Bob Bullock Museum Pickle Research Campus LBJ Library ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atrium North Hotel Austin
- Best Western Hotel Austin
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western