I do not expect to be treated at a Best Western like I would if I stayed at the Ritz, but I do expect a place to live up to what they advertise. The person checking us in was completely flustered by the fact we had vouchers for free nights. He could not "remember the password" in order to log in to credit them to our room. Fortunately we had printed them and he took them and said he would consult his manager. When I got to the room the TV did not work. I called the next morning and the first time I called the front desk I was hung up on. I ended up going to the front desk to voice my complaint. On Sunday, the breakfast hours are posted as 7-10. I got there at 7:15 and nothing was ready, not even coffee. The people were still cleaning the grill, and seemed rather huffy that I would not wait for them to get set up. Most of staff was rude. I almost got knocked over a couple of times in the elevator by housecleaning people not looking. The front desk staff was incompetent and not pleasant. I will never stay at this hotel again and I would advise anyone that reads this review to not stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off Interstate 35, the Clarion Inn Austin North in Austin, TX offers easy access to Texas Memorial Stadium, as well as a variety of other attraction, including: Austin Convention Center Texas State Capitol Bob Bullock Museum Pickle Research Campus LBJ Library ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Clarion Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atrium North Hotel Austin
- Best Western Hotel Austin
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western