First night everything was fine. Next morning me and my boyfriend found a beatel or some kind of insect on our bed. We left and came back and our keys were not working. We go downstairs and they tell us we need an employee voucher code. If you have some one give you a discount because they work at hotels you need a code. We didnt need to give this info the night before so we didnt understand why we needed to give the voucher code now. We shouldn't have been the ones to blame because the employee on the first night did not inform us I informed him we wouldn't stay another night but he refused to let us get our stuff he said we needed to pay because the room was already "made for us." Finally after everything was done we get to our room and it was made but the floor was still dirty. It makes sence why its a three star hotel. Maybe I expected a little more. However we got what we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the new Baymont Inn and Suites Austin South. We have a board room, large 1200 sq. ft. meeting room with full audio and visual equipment. Comfortable, clean, and close to heart of Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Baymont Inn And Suites Austin South
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western