“3pm snack”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon, crowded, but we didn't wait long at all. I ordered the trailer park taco. Fried chicken taco. Oh my gosh it was delicious. My husband had the fajita taco and he said his was too. Highly recommend trying this place while in Austin.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We met some friends at Torchy’s for a quick bite. Very relaxed atmosphere and typical Torchies great food. Great place to just chill!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Torchy's tacos are consistently good quality, regardless of which location you choose. If you're in the mood for a classic Austin experience, visiting a trailer can be amusing and help to "check that box" from your list. Eating outdoors can offer its share of distractions: BIRDS top the list, and they are quite attentive and bold---leave your food unwatched at your own peril! They will hop right up and take it. And it's Austin, so if you don't like heat or have allergies, probably a better idea to eat at one of their indoor locations.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Torchy’s Tacos is, I’m told, an iconic restaurant in Austin. I visited Torchy’s with some business friends and we all loved it! I had the “Trailor Trash Taco - Trashy (with queso) - it was delicious. Our party ordered a large guacamole with chips - again, delicious. Torchy’s was filled to capacity and everyone seemed happy with their food and seemed to be having a good time. We also had the soft drinks that I understand all come from Austin - I had the Coke Mexicana - really good. If you go to Austin, don’t miss Torchy’s!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Torchy's Tacos was great! The breakfast tacos were delicious. We were served quickly and ate inside and out. We ended up coming back the very next day because we loved the food so much. One other thing I will mention besides the food is that there are Birds that fly around and are very interested in your food. I saw some grab sugar packets and open them up, hop up on chairs, and get a little too close for comfort, looking for a moment to strike. Just be aware of them or you may end up with a little less food than you originally ordered