“Call me insane!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

To take an Uber for thirty minutes to buy a taco is crazy? Not! These were the best I’ve ever had bar none. So many different options it was difficult to decide. All great fish in particular.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Great tacos lots of creative choices. The chips and salsa was particularly good. Ample parking and tables as well great spot when the weather is good.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The tacos here are not traditionally Mexican or really even Tex Mex, but they are all good! Very Austin, especially at this location which is the original food truck. Now Torchy's are all over Texas. My favorite taco is the Republican. They have a taco of the month and a special menu if you ask for it. I like this place better than other chains in the area - Taco Deli, Taco Cabana.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Really incredible. We had four different tacos, all unique, all amazing mix of flavors and sauces. The chips and queso was unbelievable. Don’t skip it.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I liked this place. My boyfriend brought me and my sister to this place. The price was reasonable and the quality of food was great :)