“Cool Taco Truck Trailer Park ”

Torchy's Tacos - Trailer Park
Ranked #5 of 3,872 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a very cool little taco truck trailer park. It was our first stop in Austin from the airport. We had high expectations and were not disappointed. I had 3 tacos "the republican, the democrat and the brushfire" in my opinion "the brushfire" was by far the best. Also, don't miss out on the "street corn" a totally awesome side.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Torchy's is a great place to pick up a breakfast taco on the run! I love my tacos made with corn tortillas and they do a great job and their avocado sauce is the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife brought home several of the different tacos to try and frankly we loved them all! Price was higher than I expected but I wasn't upset after I tried the Republican!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Bring your wad of cash. This place is way overpriced for the food you get. Was not impressed at all.

1  Thank D B
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is actually very good. Well prepared. Good ingredients. Substitutions and suggestions are welcome.