“<3 this place!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed December 18, 2013

one of my favorite austin delights!!! always amazing!!! great food!! excellent hot sauce!! recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Torchys is my go to taco place in Austin. Yummy, fresh, spicy and a good amount of options. better than most of the more expensive mexican places around Austin..my only advice, eat it fresh, its never as good when its been wrapped up and taken out :)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had breakfast at the original Torchy's in the Trailer Park twice on our recent stay in Austin. The food was great. I thought the price was reasonable. Can't beat the atmosphere!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

mmmmm Stopped here for tacos / and tried the fried avocado taco -- It was yummy. Staff very friendly. Dog enjoyed hanging out while we ate at the picnic tables.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I have not been disappointed in anything I have tried. Everything has been flavorful and cheap. The brisket tacos are my favorite so far. I will be going back.