“great tacos, great atmosphere.”

Torchy's Tacos - Trailer Park
Ranked #5 of 3,829 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I went to the trailer location and had the green chile pork and the beef fajita tacos on corn tortillas. Good size and distinct flavors, would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

On a recent trip to Austin my boyfriend and I decided we had to experience a food truck so why not go with the best? We had a late lunch on a Monday afternoon so there was no waiting and plenty of picnic table seats. We each had 2 tacos (Democrat, Brushfire, Mr. Pink, & Crossroads) which were all delicious! We also split an order of chips & guacamole. We ended up liking Torchy's so much we even bought a t-shirt!

A must-visit place in Austin!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The tacos in this place are out of this world! We came to Austin for the MotoGP race and based on the reviews we had to check this place out. The Barbacoa and Fried Avocado Tacos were absolutely delicious! So were the chips and tomatillo sauce and guacamole. This restaurant is a must for anyone that visits Austin.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I grew up in Southern California so I'm no stranger to great tacos. Torchy's is hands-down the best taco place on the planet. Plus it's part of Austin's amazing food truck culture. Austin pretty much invented the food truck thing - and Torchy's might just be the best food truck in Austin. Go there - you'll thank me.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The fried avocado taco was to die for!! Great tacos at a great price! Note-- if you are picky with meat, stick with the veggie tacos because I found the beef brisket a bit too fatty. All in all, very great tacos, would go again in a heartbeat!