“Gotta love the flavors!”
Review of Torchy's Tacos - Trailer Park - CLOSED

Torchy's Tacos - Trailer Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Always start with the queso! Cannot go wrong with green chili queso WITH guacamole. Then pick your favorite, unique taco. For me, it is always the trashy trailerpark (more green chilies) while my family likes to mix it up. Such a brilliant and delicious concept.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was visiting AUSTIN and wanted a snack. My daughter who lives in Austin told me to check out the "Food Truck Park" which turned out to be several food trucks in a little parking area. I went to Torchy Tacos which I was told was well known in Austin. I ordered a brisket taco, it cost over $4 and was small in size. The brisket I swear was ground turkey (or tasted like it) and it had several condiments on it. I ate it in two bites at one of the pik-nik tables provided. I'm from San Antonio where you can get a really good giant over stuffed taco for around two bucks. So, to me, this was not at all a good deal. I was going to try some other taco but did not want to spend that kind of money. Being served mediocre food in a paper container and having to sit at pik-nik tables and then pay the same price as an expensive restaurant was a poor dining experience. I fail to see the attraction.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Their fajita tacos are out of this world, as are their brisket tacos, and now they have gluten-free items. Tochy's is great.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good tacos, well priced and a very nice atmosphere. Even like the pure cane sugar drinks they offer. Oh and the queso is so good as well.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

And Torchy's does it very well. Very nice outdoor, but sheltered, eating structure. The food was excellent and cheap.