We booked the whole house for a week-long visit to Austin with our extended family of 10 peple, from a two year old nephew to an eighty year old grandfather. We arrived to find a large Italian style villa overlooking Lake Travis. The house proved to be ideal for our vist.
- All of the rooms had spectacular views of the lake as did the pool and jacuzzi.
- The house had enough common living area to allow ten people to spread out comfortably and do different activities (reading, movies, eating, cooking etc).
-The hosts were warm, helpful, and available, while being completely non-intrusive
-The house was in tranquil surroundings but close to central Austin (fifteen min from the capitol building)
The house is built on three levels with staircases and is furnished with nik-naks that immediately prompted anxieties about the the two year old. Our hosts were very mellow and accommodating and encouraged us to move things around to suit ourselves. This was easily accomplished and the kids were able to run around without breaking anything.
We would not hesitate to stay here again, or to recommend it to other visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Vista with its negative edge pool, soothing waterfalls, spectacular golden sunsets and a bit of old-world European charm is a place to romance or just relax. La Villa Vista offers luxurious accommodations including: Vacation Home: a home away from home in simply the best of the best locations Romantic Get-A ways Memorable Weddings Retreats: Corporate, Spiritual ,Intellectual Special Events: Corporate/Private ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your La Villa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Vista Hotel Austin