La Villa Vista
$230
$199
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$133
Hilton.com
$170
$189
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsthe penthouselake travisbed and breakfasthot tubinfinity pooloasis restaurantentire housegreat view of lakeromantic getawayour honeymoonbreakfast was deliciouscommon areaswonderful stayaustin areaevabalconywedding
Reviewed February 21, 2010

This was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast so I wasn't really sure what to expect, however, it was a very pleasent experience. Eva and her husband made my wife and I feel right at home. The view from the balcony (when the weather permitted) was spectacular and the rooms were very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2010

BEST place EVER!! Phenomenal view and Eva was the sweetest and most helpful hostess!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jsalas979
Reviewed February 2, 2010

If you haven't been to La Villa Vista in the last couple of years, then you haven't been to La Villa Vista. Ken and Eva have done so many needed improvements that you won't really recognize the place. They have added a hot tub to the pool area, additional deck space off the main living area, and an additional deck from one of the downstairs rooms. They have also turned what was a cramped room at the top of the Villa into a penthouse with both a sunset AND a sunrise observation deck.

I have hosted many events at La Villa Vista and I'm always pleased with the response from my clients. If you ever get the opportunity to host a wedding or business meeting in Austin. Be sure to look into La Villa Vista.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lucidlife
Reviewed January 31, 2010

My husband and I had the honor of staying at La Villa Vista in the Tuscany Suite for our anniversary. It was our first experience at a B & B and we were very pleasantly surprised with our experience.

Eva made our stay very comfortable and treated us like royalty....she was the perfect host!

Thank you Eva for the great conversation during our last wonderful breakfast with you.

Robby & Kristie

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2010

I have been searching for a wedding venue in Austin for months, and I happened to accidentally find La Villa Vista one day when I was driving around Lake Travis. I was stunned when I arrived and walked in to an immaculate mansion that seemed to be right out of it's time. I was greeted by Eva, the owner, who took time to give me a tour the day before Thanksgiving when she was preparing dinner for dinner for her family. Eva is an artist and a professional interior decorator, as an artist myself, I was taken when I saw her decor and amazing art throughout the venue. Outside on the veranda, where my wedding will be held, is one of the most breathtaking views of Lake Travis. The villa is located down the road from the Oasis, so if you have ever seen the view from the restaurant you will know exactly the view I am am referring to. On top of the glamour and sophistication of this villa, she also helped me plan my wedding, decor, and provided so much more than any other venue in Austin I futily searched. I was elated when we sat down and went over the cost! How could this be! It was a wedding prayer come true! She took so much of the planning and stress away in less than one hour. She has stayed in contact with me through the whole process and I am so relieved to know that she will be there until the last guest leaves to make sure my big day is flawless and fierce down to the last detail!! If you are looking for an elegant, glamourous and tasteful event that your guests will never forget, this is your place.