“So much fun for every skill level”
Review of Quest ATX - CLOSED

Quest ATX
More attraction details
Owner description: Quest ATX is Austin's first and only cable wakepark with big ambition to become a complete action sports destination. Set on 130 uniquely-manicured acres surround a clay bottom lake that stays cool year round, it is the perfect summer destination in Austin. Ride, swim, picnic, or just sunbathe. Fun for the whole family!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place is amazing! I came out here with group of my girlfriends so that we could do some wakeboarding and layout, and we all had a great time! We were a mix of skill levels from novice to experienced and the guys running the cable were so accommodating to all of us. My girlfriend who has never wakeboarded before got some helpful instruction and was able to ride by the end of the day. We also did some stand up paddle boarding as well for no extra charge! I think stand up paddleboard rental on town lake is $20 an hour so it was nice to be able to do multiple activities during our afternoon there without having to spend additional money. I will definitely go back this summer!

2  Thank Nicola M

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I took the whole family out here and we had such a great time. My husband and son wakeboarding, while my daughters and I swam and did some stand up paddle boarding. They allow outside food and beverages, so we brought in an ice chest with snacks and drinks. The staff here was super friendly, and made sure everyone was having a great time - my kids did not want to leave! Be prepared to stay all day - bring plenty of sunscreen!