All reviews austin airport g bar front desk an early flight awesome hotel shuttle service comfortable beds i highly recommend this hotel happy hour great customer service the entire staff definitely stay here again close to downtown inns microwave highway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family decided to stay here for the night and upon arrival we were greeted in a very friendly manner! Mr. Tim Poole at the front desk was great from the start! Even made us laugh here and there. He made checking in a breeze and explained everything the hotel had to offer for our stay. He even mentioned places we could check out around the area that sound fun! Overall, the entire staff was amazing. Our sleep was peaceful and check out was just a breeze as checking in was. Kudos to your staff and a special thanks to Tim for the excellent customer service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My string of Holiday Inn stays has left much to be desired lately but this place was great! Staff was friendly along with the people in the restaurant and the food was actually REALLY good, not just microwave food, but REAL food!
The room is nice size and clean! This one is a stay again place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel for business a lot and have come to the g bar and bistro restaurant located inside this holiday inn many times! Every time I am here willow takes great care of me and is very attentive. She goes above and beyond to make sure all my needs are met! I recommend this restaurant to anyone for the great food, cold beer, and excellent service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cleanest hotel I've been in and the service was great, Tim at the front desk was amazing help checking in. Also the food is something to try. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Austin..

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Frequent business traveler, had a great experience very clean and convenient. Had dinner and drinks at the restaurant/bar multiple times, Willow was amazing she was extremely attentive and great to be around.