“ACL Concert”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Love this place. We always go here before a concert at ACL. Food is superb. They get busy, but always get you served and I love the chalk board specials. Never a bad meal here.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My daughter and I went there during our latest trip to Austin. It was within walking distance of our hotel. The food was a little pricier than I would have wanted, but the quantity and quality of the food made up for it. The staff were friendly.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We just passed this place and we was not disappointed when we decided to eat her. All dishes was really good. The pizza i eat was really good. The outdoor seating is really nice, same for the staff.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We ate here before going to see a show at ACL. Pizza was awesome and the wine list was great, too. I will definitely eat here again when in Austin. Our waiter was super nice, the food was great, and the wine was fabulous.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This restaurant is in a the latest trendy part of town. Medium priced and good food nothing earth shattering. I met a client there and it was early so the place was pretty empty and we got placed at a 2 top table that made things a tad cramped. We decided to share the entree and each have a sald which seemed to distress the waiter that we were not ordering our own individual dishes. He always appeared like he was in a hurry yet the place was relatively empty. The frustrating part for me was the collection of wait staff that were hanging over a half wall talking about everything and anything, they were literally a table away and we could hear everything they were saying which in its self is a distraction but the content not appropriate. If they were that slow find some where else to talk. not in the sustomers face. food was good, nothing special but with the options in Austin would not be my first choice to go back to if I have a choice.