Tripadvisor
Austin
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews waffle house austin airport courtyard marriott front desk shuttle driver an early flight rental car rooms are clean the entire staff lobby circuit race proximity sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I rarely write reviews, despite traveling for business extensively throughout the country. However, I must say that Karen who picked me up from the airport gave me no other choice but to commend her. She is fantastic and extremely personable. Dotty, who worked the front desk, is phenomenal! They both bring such friendly dispositions, that cannot be taught. Genuinely great people. This was after my flight was delayed and the airline had to put me up for the night, so I wasnt in the best mood. These two are delightful! 5 stars to them both. Pay raises deserved!

Trip type: Traveled on business
ZeddZaidCourtyardAUS, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Austin. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business with us. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Austin Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Austin.

Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night before flying on to another destination. Front desk staff extremely friendly. Nice room with a comfortable bed. The bathroom in this room (202) had tub with a grab bar...wish I had taken advantage of that.

Had supper in the hotel restaurant. Veggie burger and fries. It was good, but a bit expensive. The restaurant is in an odd location, as part of the lobby/entrance. But it was fine.

Went to Waffle House for breakfast, just a 2 min walk away. That was definitely a bonus.

Trip type: Traveled solo
ZeddZaidCourtyardAUS, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing The Courtyard by Marriott Austin Airport and for your kind words.
We look forward to having back with us on your next visit to ATX.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

All the staff were incredibly nice ,awsome custumer service ,Karen the driver we awsome very sweet and lovely aver all my experience were awsome very clean rooms good food ,Downton close too airport very close

Trip type: Traveled on business
SDZCourtyradAUSAI, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay here with us. I have shared your comments with our team and to Ms. Karen and it made their day. Our team works and strives hard to assure our guest have a clean and comfortable stay.

We do appreciate your business and we hope to see you with again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

I stayed at the Courtyard Austin Airport on NYE 2019. I had been put there by British Airways who three hours before had told me that my flight was to be delayed by 20 hours. I arrived at the hotel tired and frustrated and found that BA had made yet another mistake by giving me a voucher with the wrong name on it. Not a good start. Luckily for me, I was about to meet the most fantastic person who was working on the check in desk, Elle. From the moment I approached the desk, Elle dealt with all of of my issues in a super professional and friendly manner. She really went above and beyond to ensure that all of the problems BA had created were resolved. Many thanks Elle and I hope 2020 is a fantastic year for you.

All of the other staff were great and the room was clean and spacious.

Date of stay: December 2019
ZeddZaid_CourtyarAUS, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing and enjoying the Courtyard by Marriott Austin Airport.
We look forward to having you again with us on your next visit to ATX.
Kindest regards!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The hotel is well maintained and close to the airport. The shuttle provides a quick ride when an early AM flight is planned. The room was pleasant and comfortable, though the heater was a bit noisy until the desired temperature was attained. There is a small indoor pool that was open until 11 PM. Food is available on the premises.

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us a chance to make it right for you on your next visit. Thank you and God bless.