Courtyard Austin Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$165
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$178
$170
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$136
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$89
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$172
$159
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewswaffle houseaustin airportcourtyard marriottfront deskstandard courtyardshuttle driveran early flightrental carnext morningrooms are cleanthe entire staffbusiness travelfitness roomthe room was nicelobbycircuitamericas
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this particular Courtyard, and was very happy with all aspects of my stay. I was traveling alone for business, and was able to enjoy dinner and drinks downstairs at the hotel bar/restaurant. The bartender, Jen, was fantastic. She was equally nice to all patrons at the bar, introduced herself to everyone and asked their name as well, and provided outstanding service. I also had a request for a specific order for the kitchen, to which the chef was completely happy to accomodate, and it was delicious, each time I ordered it.
I was away from home for almost three weeks, but staying at this hotel made it much more comfortable. Thanks for an excellent experience. When I come back to Austin, I will be reserving a room at this hotel again.
- Angela Rocca

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that you took advantage of our dinner menu and bar service. We agree that Jen is such an amazing asset to our staff. She is happy to hear that she made your stay comfortable. Next time you are in Austin we will be happy to assist you once again with restaurant recommendations. Austin is a fun city, and we can't wait to host you on your next trip! Just give us a ring, and we will book your next reservation for you!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

So I travel to Austin occasionally and other travel frequently as a whole.... This Marriott Courtyard continues to simply stand alone. The service is impeccable and the Bartender, Jen, is phenomenal. She manages the crowd - be it party of one or lobby full, equally with keen attention to detail and a memory of who she engages with that is second to none I've encountered.
I've commented to one of their management team, Dorothy, that they should keep her at all costs!!! And they isn't said lightly.

• Stayed: April 2013
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about our staff. Dorothy and Jen were so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Come back and see us any time!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Spent a week here for a motorcycle event at the Circuit of the Americas with some associates, and we all were stunned at how polite, professional, and downright cool the entire staff is. From the van service taking us to a little BBQ joint known to locals, to the amazing barkeep Jen - this hotel just kept surprising and delighting us. Add to this the top notch room cleanliness and absolutely no discomforts, and you've got a great hotel experience. I recently returned to Austin and stayed at the Omni and actually almost made a trip out to say hello. GREAT PEOPLE! You won't be disappointed here!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We LOVE Jen! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Come back and see us any time!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I gave a lecture in this hotel but mistakely reserved a room in a different Courtyard. The folks at the front desk were awesome. They got me a room at the booked rate, canceled my incorrect reservation so I wouldn't be charged, gave me a free item from the market for the confusion..even though it was entirely my doing. I am a customer service trainer and these folks do it RIGHT! Nice room - no refrig or microwave but they will bring one upon request. Very good location for close to downtown and an the airport.

Room Tip: Get on the back side of the hotel towards the entrance. This is close to the Highway and traffic is busy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thanks for the feedback! Our front desk staff is amazing- we're glad you think so too.

Come back and see us the next time you're in Austin. We'd love to have you!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always enjoyed staying here before and they continue to have friendly folks providing good service. Asked Emily about a late checkout after a lunch meeting, and after checking the day's availability, she happily OK'ed my request.

But one negative note was the hot water situation on the 5th floor. After calling the front desk (and they offered to move me but it was 11:00 PM and I was settled in), they told me to run shower ten minutes to produce hot water. Hey people, there's a drought going on and you really have to do something about this huge waste of water.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. Emily is new to our team and was very happy to be recognized. As an environmentalist myself, I wholeheartedly agree about the 5th floor water. Our maintenance team is aware of the issue and currently addressing the most effective way to resolve it.

Come and see us next time you're in town. We would love to have you back!