“problem well handled”

Courtyard Austin Airport
Ranked #59 of 204 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 25, 2013

There was a problem with the hot water in the room to which we were originally assigned. After trying one more room the manager took it upon himself to check out available rooms, move our luggage and gave us complimentary breakfast and two treat bags for our trouble.

Also, it was a pleasure to have free wi-fi and free access to the business center from which we could print our boarding pass and directions.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about us. Sometimes issues are unavoidable, but it's our philosophy to go above and beyond to ensure those issues are resolved. I'm happy to hear that your stay ended on a high note. We'd loved your handwritten letter! It's hanging up in our back office.

Come back and see us any time. We'd love to have you!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The location is good and close to the airport. This Courtyard has a restaurant; as with many hotel restaurants these days, the quality is average, service at the restaurant was excellent. The check-in and check-out processes were smooth and accurate. The room was clean and well-appointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly value the feedback we get from our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and see us the next time you're in Austin! We'd love the opportuntiy to earn a perfect score from you.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The hotel itself is great and close to the airport, however I was unlucky with the next door guests keeping me up all night by partying! Staff were indifferent when I complained in the morning. I didn't even get an apology.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for letting us know about your issues during your stay. I'm sorry you had trouble sleeping during your time with us. The Courtyard has quadruple paned each window to prevent any possible external noise. Unfortunately, that did not protect you from the noise of other guests and we apologize for that. The Courtyard Austin Airport is primarily a business hotel so we rarely get noise complaints. It is our hope that you choose us again in the future. We will do our best to ensure you stay in one of our quietest rooms.

When you are ready to visit Austin again, I would love to personally take care of your reservation. Please call me directly at 512-691-0012.

Mesh Bhakta

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel. Staff was great and hotel looks to be pretty new 4-5 years old. Only issue was that the hot water was having problems apparently the the week or longer. Make sure to call the hotel and see if they fixed it before staying here. Staff as great and location is 5 minutes to Airport.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about us. We truly take all feedback into account when making decisions about our hotel.

We hope you give us another try the next time you're in town. We would love the opportunity to earn a perfect score from you.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

we came here for buisness (installing a tool at a customer).
Almost every day after work we had a few drinks at the bar in the lobby, The service at the bar is very good there we met Jen she is a great bartender she knows alot about what she is serving and makes sure you will have a good time at the bar.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thanks to great feedback like yours, The Courtyard at Austin's Airport is the number 7 hotel in Austin. We are so proud. We know guests have over 200 hotels to choose from when coming to town; we truly appreciate you choosing us. I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and at the bar. We're very proud of Jen. She is a great asset to this hotel. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge her.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Checked into the Courtyard Marriott Austin Airport on a friday for an early departure from the Airport. I went down to the lounge/cafe to get some food and thats where it all started. I picked some food from the bar and then on my way out carrying two containers of food, a coke in a glass and the spare can I was trying to balance all of this and thats when the container I had in my hand collapsed spilling my coke all over the place. If I had a bag to put the food in that would have helped but I guess Austin has a law banning plastic bags. (soda will be next...NYC).. Anyway Jen from the bar came over and offered to help carry my food, glass and soda can to my room. Hats off to her and the rest of the front desk staff. Our country would be a better place if others showed the same consideration for others on a daily basis. Courtyard Marriott Austin has my future business.

1  Thank Chuck H
AUSRN, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand you have over 200 hotels to choose from we visiting Austin, so we truly appreciate earning your business. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and say such nice things about Jen and our staff. It's guests like you that keep us ranked one of the Top 10 Hotels on TripAdivisor, Austin.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My stay was very warm welcomed and comfortable. The staff was very nice,and very helpful.Not being familiar with the area they offered a shuttle to my training,as well as good directions to the nearest restaurants .The rooms were very clean and comfy!My room was huge with a king size bed and furniture.Breakfast was not just coffee and donuts,good healthy choice.

Room Tip: Get a room with balcony view!