“Comfortable and Clean Hotel in Northwest Austin/Cedar Park”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Ranked #9 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night. The hotel is relatively new so the furnishings are very modern. Our room was spotless with a comfortable king size bed. The bathroom had an oversized shower and a large vanity area with granite countertops. Complimentary wireless internet was fast and easy to setup (password given upon check in). Complimentary continental breakfast had waffles, bagels, and scrambled eggs and turkey sausage. The coffee was pretty decent.

The area is near Lakeline Mall but on a quiet side street so I had no trouble with noise (though the walls were a little thin and I could often hear talking in the hallway). Overall a pleasant stay at a business oriented hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank donnaaries
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline

Reviewed May 26, 2010

Stayed here during a business trip. Got a larger room, free upgrade, was spacious. However; the furniture was old and beat up. The tables were wobbly, etc.

Bathroom was poorly lit, and hard to see.

Breakfast bar was just okay.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ClickTheGeek
Reviewed November 17, 2009

My husband and I spent 3 nights in this hotel while visiting friends in Cedar Park. The hotel is very convenient and easy to find. Check-in took 2 minutes and our room was conveniently located on the first floor. The room was spacious and beautiful with a sitting area, desk, large screen flat TV, microwave & refrigerator. The bed and linens were extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was excellent; offering scrambled eggs, breads, pastries, cereal, juices and coffee. The breakfast meat was rotated each day and the sausage gravy and link sausages were very tasty. We used the guest laundry located on the 3rd floor. The washer & dryer were in a secure room with vending machines and a large window. Cost for washing and drying was $1.00 per load which is lower than my experience at other hotels. The only downside we experienced was that the airconditioning unit was loud and it we had to turn-up the TV when it was on and were afraid we might disturb other guests. We will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agamemnon3
Reviewed October 30, 2009

This hotel was the place we set up for our relatives to stay when they came to town for our wedding. They all loved the place. It is a fairly new hotel. It is near Lakeline Mall and HWY 183 (which is easy access to Austin).

The staff was really helpful in setting up the group rate, website, and getting directions to our entire family. They didn't get to take advantage of the free breakfast, but it looked really good to me when I picked them up.

I also had a friend come to town and he stayed there. It is the only place he will stay when he flys in.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Redraiderr1999
Reviewed October 21, 2009

NICE PLACE, EASY TO FIND,
Great breakfast buffet.
Wish we could have stayed longer.
When I left a phone charger behind, all it took was a phone call to locate it and have it sent my way!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank design4U
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We stay here when we meet the family at Lake Travis....and although we could stay at the lake in the camp house....I prefer camping at the Hampton....it's the best of both worlds for us.

I'm big on "non smelly", very clean and very quiet....and this hotel gives you it's best....I have never been upset here....so it's number one on my list...and here is why I like this Hampton Inn so much:

On our first stay...and their first days open....the manager let us check the rooms out first...in case the new smells were too much for me...as luck had it....everything was great...he let me pick out which room I liked best....I had a choice of three....we had a great stay.

I must add...that after a day in the Texas heat....nothing feels better than taking a nice shower and falling into a big comfy bed in a cold (temp), clean room.

Best of all.......No Pets........and No Smoking....so if you have a million allergies like I do....this place will be the one you love.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Basques
Reviewed May 10, 2009

My nephew was married this past weekend in Austin and our entire family stayed at this wonderful hotel. From booking until our departure, the experience was excellent in every single way. Super friendly staff, lovely lobby area and the well appointed rooms, we were amazed at the almost 5 Star experience in a moderately priced lodging.

The rooms were comfortable, amazingly clean and everything you needed was provided. The beds were super comfortable, lots of pillows and heavenly comforter/duvets were provided. We loved the security of the hotel and the ample parking. The pool is a lovely area to sit out by at night and there is an inground hot tub as well. Set apart from the hub bub of the busy streets, it was just a delight.

Breakfasts were wonderful and the dining room was elegant and warm. Coffee and tea is available all day long in the dining room, as well. A great brew of coffee! Delicious.

We will go back again and highly recommend to all!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family