“Quiet, Clean, the only place I stay near Austin/Round Rock”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Ranked #9 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed September 17, 2008

I always stay at the Cedar Park Hampton Inn when I visit Austin/Round Rock. I can count on it being clean, quiet, and close to all the places I visit. It's only about 10 minutes drive from Austin or Round Rock. The front desk is always friendly and helpful and they have a free hot breakfast in the mornings. It's nothing fancy but it's decent. They usually have some type of eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruits, yogurts, cereal, bagels, juice, milk, and coffee. Not bad for free. The pool is nice and clean too. My kids like to go swimming at night because the pool has L.E.D. lights in the pool that change colors. They have a hot tub as well. The rooms are the best part though. My wife loves the beds. I'm not sure what type of mattress they use, but it's very comfortable. They have highspeed internet in every room, flat screen tv, refrigerator, microwave, bar sink, and computer desk. I always get the larger room that comes with 1 king bed and 1 sofa (bed). It's very roomy making it feel more luxurious. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank TX-RN-COP
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline

Reviewed August 2, 2008

We stayed here recently while in town for a friend's wedding. We stayed for three nights and couldn't stop commenting on what a great value this hotel is. While this is an economy class hotel (I usually thought of it in the same group as Comfort Inn, La Quinta and the like), it certainly didn't feel that way. The decor was modern (mirrors looked like pottery barn, bathroom reminded me of Hyatt bathrooms), the staff was extremely courteous and helpful, the lobby was nicely decorated, the beds were incredibly comfortable (again reminded me of Hyatt beds - huge, fluffy bedding, lots of pillows), flat screen tvs and all the toiletries available that you probably forgot to pack. Every morning, there is a complimentary breakfast buffet that was more than sufficient - buffet includes a few hot items (they seem to change daily), but mostly contintenal breakfast items like danish, muffins, cereal, yogurt and freshly made biscuits. I appreciated that there were healthy options, as well as tasty options. Also, there are several juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate options. The hot beverages are available all day and its nice to be able to run down for a free cup of coffee. One night there were also hot chocolate chip cookies available for free in the lobby...yummy. There is also a gym (I didn't use it - heard it was small, but adequate), a business center, an outdoor pool (with some fancy lighting system that's kinda cool at night) and laundry facilities. I probably won't be in the area again, but if was, I would definitely book a room here - can't say enough good things, especially for the price (though it could have been priced a lot more and I still would have loved it).

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2008

For the most part, this was a great experience. Since this was my 2 year olds first vacation, we were nervous, but everything turned out okay. Just a couple of things, when you request a "crib", just know that it is just a Pac-n-Play. Also, my 15 year old complained about the sofa bed. He said he could feel the springs through the mattress, which was very thin. After about our 3rd night, both were used to their beds. Everything was very clean, the staff was ver polite, and my husband and older son loved the continental breakfast. I loved it also simply because I could eat some hot oatmeal and stay on track with my diet. The "breakfast lady" was very friendly and my 2 year old loved talking and playing with her. I have a lot of family in Cedar Park and we will be going out there again next April and we definitely plan on staying at this hotel. It's location is great, right next to the Lakeline Mall, and we loved Inflatable Wonderland. If you have young children, you really should check this out!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2008

We (family of four) stayed two nights. The room we had and every public part of the hotel we went in, were spotlessly clean and fresh. The beds were unusually comfortable, which made it hard to get up and get going when our alarm woke us each morning.

The room itself was quiet. And even with the hotel fully occupied (most were attending a conference nearby) the acoustics and design of the large, open lobby were such that the common areas were very quiet, even with a number of people around. The complementary breakfast was fresh and offered a wide variety of choices.

The staff I dealt with were the best of all - friendly, polite, professional, eager to help in any way they could. When one of my children clogged up the toilet, a staffer was at our door with a plunger within three minutes of my call, and graciously dealt with the problem, so gracious, you'd think we'd done him a favor by calling. And this was at 11:45 at night.

The parking lot was safe and convenient, and the hotel is close in to a wide variety of restaurants and attractions in NW Austin, and close to major roadways that will take you to other parts of the city.

An important intangtible, this hotel had that quality of feeling safe. No creepy businesses or anything else about the premises or anywhere nearby.

This Hampton is your best bet for an excellent stay at a reasonable price in NW Austin. We will not look elsewhere nor stay elsewhere the next time we travel to Austin.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank CenTxVanDriver
Reviewed March 13, 2008

We just came back from Austin Texas for my nephew's wedding. The Hampton Inn in Cedar Park was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. It was so clean but most of all the staff was wonderful. The wedding party and guest stayed at the hotel anywhere from 3 to 4 days. The staff went out of there way in providing excellent customer service. They were so accodamating to the wedding party and guest. I will always remember the service that I received at the hotel for my next trip to Austin Texas. Thanks Hampton Inn

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2008

Great Hotel, well furnished, very well appointed rooms and handsome lobby.
Wifi works great.
Breakfast is more than just Sam's-bought frozen muffins. Plenty of fresh fruit and hot items - - AND
Breakfast area has plenty of space and an open, airy feeling so you don't feeled crammed while munching b-fast.
FAMILIES WITH SMALL KIDS - Great hotel! If you willing to venture, there's an AWESOME park quite nearby, across the parking lot and forward, to the right (mild trespassing req'd).

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed October 20, 2007

Stayed here when we visted our son, daughter in law and granddaughter. The place is relatively new, and the service is outstanding. I was so impressed with everyone and everything that I made a point of calling the hotel GM the day after I got back into town to thank him, and asked him to thank his entire staff on our behalf. Would I stay here again? YES.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family