Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewslakeline mallquiet locationlake travisroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againhot itemsking suitenice place to staythe breakfast areaexercise roomhot tubeasy accessbusiness tripyogurtfitness centermelinda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed here a week for business and the hotel was very clean and super comfortable.
The staff went above and beyond to answer my questions and were always friendly and nice.
The breakfast buffet was good. They even fixed a bag breakfast for those on the go. The pool area was nice and clean and they provided us with towels for the pool. It was a very good experience and I would absolutely stay here again! The night clerk, Belinda ( believe that was her name) was super nice and helpful. Great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We only stay one night at the hotel, but it was great. The room was nice and the bathroom was very clean. The AC does not smell. Our friends dropped by and they thought the room was excellent as well. Breakfast was good. I like the fact that they allowed us to make our own waffle. I was disappointed that we didn't have any whip cream, but at least we have fresh fruits, tea, coffee, eggs, and other good breakfast items. Would have stayed longer if we were not in a rush.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay. The reception staff were very friendly - maybe it's a Texan thing! The rooms were nicely appointed. The fitness center was small but adequate. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Clean hotel with comfortable rooms. There was a lot of activity at the hotel but that did not impact the service nor the sleep quality. Good decor. Spring for the extra few bucks for the suite. The only negative is the sink area is open to the bedroom which meant when I was up early to get ready, my spouse could not sleep.

1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed in a King suite and I was very impressed with the spaciousness, the décor and the cleanliness of the room. I would definitely stay here again and will look for Hampton Inn and Suites for my next vacation........!