Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$289
$263
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$133
The Driskill(Austin)
$241
$219
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewslakeline mallquiet locationlake travisroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againhot itemsking suitenice place to staythe breakfast areaexercise roomhot tubeasy accessbusiness tripyogurtfitness centermelinda
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Clean hotel with comfortable rooms. There was a lot of activity at the hotel but that did not impact the service nor the sleep quality. Good decor. Spring for the extra few bucks for the suite. The only negative is the sink area is open to the bedroom which meant when I was up early to get ready, my spouse could not sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed in a King suite and I was very impressed with the spaciousness, the décor and the cleanliness of the room. I would definitely stay here again and will look for Hampton Inn and Suites for my next vacation........!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed there for a football tournament and it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay. The washer and dryer came in handy for those dirty uniforms. We didn't have time to use the pool but it looked nice and the service at the front desk was awesome. They were very helpful with recommendations about eating places in that area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

average hotel.. close to mall.. easy to get to.. Don't be late at breakfast. LOTS of hungry people when you say FREE.. Really, you want me to try and think of good things about this stay when all I can think of is negative..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited cedar park for graduation weekend, the rates were extremely elevated at the other chains, except for the Hampton Inn. The rates are pretty consistent.

On our last night there, the elevator was not functioning and the GM took very good care of us. I could, I would stay at Hampton for the rest of my life. Breakfast was good, the rooms were super clean. The area was nice and our drive to leander was not too bad.

We will be there again June 2014.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family