We visited cedar park for graduation weekend, the rates were extremely elevated at the other chains, except for the Hampton Inn. The rates are pretty consistent.
On our last night there, the elevator was not functioning and the GM took very good care of us. I could, I would stay at Hampton for the rest of my life. Breakfast was good, the rooms were super clean. The area was nice and our drive to leander was not too bad.
We will be there again June 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are just minutes from Lake Travis in Texas Hill Country and offer many Texas attractions for your vacation enjoyment. Explore Cedar Park cave preserves or travel on the Austin Steam Train. Our Hampton hotel offers free breakfast and complimentary WiFi to help you feel right at home during your Austin visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Lakeline