“Nice people, comfortable hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Ranked #9 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed here while visiting family in Austin. It is in a convenient location. The lobby and rooms were very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I only stayed one night. I wish I could have stayed longer. I will return on my next trip to Austin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great room and great helpful staff. I would stay here again for my business stay. The location was just right for where I was doing business at. The front desk was very welcoming and got me settled in very nicely.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Prakash G
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a great Hilton property!! Quiet location but close to all major highways and only 25 minutes to downtown Austin. Up to date rooms, great breakfast, super helpful staff and close to lots of shopping and restaurants!! Will stay here again next time in this area!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 977suek
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hampton Inns are my go-to home away from home. I can always count on a clean, comfortable room, a solid breakfast, and a fitness room to work it all off. And bonus: My kids love them, too. This location was no exception. It was the perfect location for visiting family in north Austin, as well as a quick drive downtown for visiting friends and finding fun. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My son and I spent four nights in course of visiting Austin colleges. Helpful staff, affordable room rates, cleanliness, and zero issues with noise made for a nice end-of-day refuge. The workout room is not elaborately stocked, but the stuff they have, an elliptical trainer, a treadmill, a recumbent exercycle, and handweights is well made and useable for real workouts. The first night we used the workout room, the climate control was broken and the temperature high. I left a note and by the time we returned two days later the problem was fixed. I have a tricky lower back and am sensitive to saggy beds, but my double was firm and comfortable. I was sorry the room didn't have a small refrigerator, but I can't complain given the low rate. Adequate wifi and usually television arrangement connected us to the wider world. The free cookies at the check-in counter were a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ken W
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We came to Austin to let our boys see the bats fly off the bridge and stayed here. Beautiful place and a really nice room. The kids LOVED the pool with it's fun changing colored lights! Friendly staff and a great breakfast!!!!! Loved the home-fries!!!!! Would stay here again in a heart-beat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Brenda E
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was a comfortable stay for two nights. The room provided was clean (the most important aspect to me), as was the desk and lounge area. For other first time visitors to Austin, the city’s motels and hotels are pretty much booked in March for an event titled “Southwest, Southwest”, so if possible, make any reservations a month in advance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple