“We would stay again!”

Ranked #9 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Amarillo, Texas
“We would stay again!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wonderful place to stay. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.The staff is outstanding and so friendly. We needed some special business stuff done and they were very accommodating. We would stay here again. One thing we really enjoyed was it is a very quiet hotel during the nights. No slamming doors and nor hearing people.

Room Tip: If you need a fridge, get the King Suite.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank travelchicky13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Myself, my wife and my son stayed here this past weekend (October '12), and were VERY impressed at the value of this hotel. We paid around a hundred dollars per night but after seeing it, I think we would have been ok paying a light bit more. We were met by a very nice staff who helped with everything, the room was EXTREMELY CLEAN and smelled great and the breakfast was also better than the average continental breakfast. Thier is a really nice restaraunt next door who had live music on the Friday night we were there. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Eric_and_Kety
Austin
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed at several variations on the theme with Hilton and the Hampton brand. I had an extended stay here for two weeks and the entire staff were flawless, always friendly, helpful and accommodating. The hotel is always immaculately clean and there is nothing that they will not do for you. I would offer a higher rating but I do not know if that is possible with the Brand.

Room Tip: There is a nice seafood restaurant on the north side of the property that has great jazz music some...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MVBond
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here on business and it is a beautiful hotel! It is tucked away in a nice quiet area of Austin. The staff was very helpful upon check-in. I love the decor of this Hampton and it has the feel of an upscale property. The pool area is beautiful and I only wish I could have stayed when the weather was a little nicer. I will stay again when in Austin!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mickey2go
Coppell, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A group of us stayed here in September 2012 for a friends wedding that was just a few miles down the road. The place was very nice, clean, and very comfortable as Hampton Inns typically are. It was a good location with restaurants and shopping close by and was convenenient to the highways we needed to access.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ed J
Alliance, Nebraska
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel is a little bit hidden , thanks to the GPS we found it. When we got there , I was greeted by a young lady with cover on her head. I am a kind of scared to look at her, I was inhurry to go to our room. We came from Wichita KS headed to San Antonio the next day. The next morning when I check out , I am very glad she wasn't there but the young friendly young man... He smiles and took my picture in front of the lobby.. Over all it was a nice stay , the shopping center was very close & the eateries..No offense to the lady, she was nice but I am not use to them..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PTRS-ANN
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This Hampton Inn is located in NW Austin near the tech sector, Lake Travis, a Mall, easy highway access with loads of great restaurants, bars and other entertainment nearby. I regularly book business guests into this hotel, and am repeatedly told (and have experienced for myself) the excellent customer service, and how the staff goes above and beyond to make things happen for their guests. The Hampton Inn on Pecan Park is always my first choice for booking in this area - it's clean, easy to get to, but the exemplary customer service is what has me sold!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business