“Very nice Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Ranked #8 of 203 Hotels in Austin
“Very nice Hampton”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here on business and it is a beautiful hotel! It is tucked away in a nice quiet area of Austin. The staff was very helpful upon check-in. I love the decor of this Hampton and it has the feel of an upscale property. The pool area is beautiful and I only wish I could have stayed when the weather was a little nicer. I will stay again when in Austin!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mickey2go

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Coppell, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A group of us stayed here in September 2012 for a friends wedding that was just a few miles down the road. The place was very nice, clean, and very comfortable as Hampton Inns typically are. It was a good location with restaurants and shopping close by and was convenenient to the highways we needed to access.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ed J
Alliance, Nebraska
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel is a little bit hidden , thanks to the GPS we found it. When we got there , I was greeted by a young lady with cover on her head. I am a kind of scared to look at her, I was inhurry to go to our room. We came from Wichita KS headed to San Antonio the next day. The next morning when I check out , I am very glad she wasn't there but the young friendly young man... He smiles and took my picture in front of the lobby.. Over all it was a nice stay , the shopping center was very close & the eateries..No offense to the lady, she was nice but I am not use to them..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PTRS-ANN
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This Hampton Inn is located in NW Austin near the tech sector, Lake Travis, a Mall, easy highway access with loads of great restaurants, bars and other entertainment nearby. I regularly book business guests into this hotel, and am repeatedly told (and have experienced for myself) the excellent customer service, and how the staff goes above and beyond to make things happen for their guests. The Hampton Inn on Pecan Park is always my first choice for booking in this area - it's clean, easy to get to, but the exemplary customer service is what has me sold!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank AusTexGal
Midland, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The general location of this hotel was good. This room was booked well in advance -
and the room that we ended up with was "accessible" even though we didn't ask for it.
I don't recall what time we checked in, but I think we got the what was leftover.

The room was right off the elevators - which I do not like. I am a light sleeper and so is my friend. The room was huge and more space than we needed and overall pretty clean but the bathroom could have used an update and some more cleaning. After learning that the room was right off the elevators, I went back to the front desk to ask for a change and was told that there were no more rooms with two queen beds, so we decided to tough it out. Surprisingly - the room was very quiet and we were not disturbed by the elevators even though they are very loud when riding in them. The beds were comfortable and we got a decent nights sleep after a long day of shopping.

Although there was little need for interaction with the staff, the young lady at the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Amy B
Universal Cty
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Pleased with size of room. There was plenty of room for suitcases and two chairs. The breakfast was goo, with a nice selection of items. Staff was helpful and allowed early check-in which was great since we were there for soccer tournament and had hours between games.
One caution, hot tub step is very small, be careful getting in. Compared to other hotels in the area, the price of the room was reasonable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I love all the Hampton Inns and this was no exception. Had a quick and easy check-in, nice comfy bed, yummy breakfast. The location is near a LOT of shopping and places to eat. It's easy to access the highway nearby. Our room was nice and clean and ready for us to get a good night's sleep. Front desk was really helpful and service was great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family