“Great show”
Review of Esther's Follies

Esther's Follies
Ranked #1 of 41 Concerts & Shows in Austin
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Show is awesome. I really enjoy the magic, myself, but the comedy is funny. It has quite a bit of adult humor which was okay, but disturbing that people had brought preteens to the show.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

What a great show. I laughed so hard I can't remember the last time a show did that to me.

Singing, dancing, magic and comedy in a great mix.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have been before but the act has turned into a magic act with some very left leaning political satire thrown in. Overall the performers are very talented. I just wasn't looking for a magic act.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is one of the best things to do in Austin. You have to go because this is one of the funniest shows we've seen. Very topical. We've been a few times and the material is fresh each time. This place is a Austin legend. Worth every penny.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I go twice a year for 20 years. This is a great way to spend an evening. Total fun! Period!