“Absolute must do”

122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Absolute must do”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I thought I was getting myself into an improv show, and I could not have been more wrong.
The show was hilarious and constantly entertaining. I love the window on 6th street where they use people walking by as material for the show. The magic wasn't a bad touch either. I heard they change out the material every 3 months, and I would certainly go back every 3 months just to see what new material they came up with.
Don't miss out on this if you are in the Austin area.

Boston, Massachusetts
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“OMG So Funny”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Did not know what to expect but believe me when I tell you it wasn't just funny, it was gut splitting funny. Thought I was going to have an asthma attack and I don't have asthma. They have great writers because they had very current material. We got the reserved seats and they were right in the center. We went in 30 mins. early and had a drink. It's a funky little place. A must do!!!

Los Angeles, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Brilliant - Clever - Smart and FUNNY beyond belief”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Really didn't expect much. Figures it would be political and lopsided and unfunny except for the in crowd... boy WAS I WRONG. Sidesplittingly funny, topical, political with barbs on all sides and funny. Woven throughout was a spectacular magician as funny as the rest of the cast. GO GO GO...

Kirkwood, Missouri
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Laughed SO hard!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Esther's Follies is such a fun place to go for lots of laughs. There's a lot of Texas humor, but nothing non-Texans wouldn't understand. I went with a group of friends at a college reunion and we had a ball!

Houston, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My friends and I didn't know how we would enjoy it, but we LOVED it! This is a MUST DO!! As often as I go to Austin, I can't believe I've never been before. We reserved seats, but any seat in the house is a good one. You will not stop laughing!! Please go... absolutely worth it!!