“Fun time! Especially if you can participate!”
Review of Esther's Follies

Esther's Follies
Ranked #1 of 41 Concerts & Shows in Austin
Reviewed June 10, 2013

You sure do get full value for your money. . .and then some! We went because we were told that it was a must for Sixth Street. . .and we were glad that we did. The cast performs without the slightest sign of holding back. . .and a great time was had by all.

So if you like musical theatre and camp productions with a great flare for fun and entertainment. . .don't forget Esther's Follies! You won't be disappointed. . .I promise you!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The political comedy, admixed with magic routines as well as spontaneous comedic performances engaging audience members, was absolutely hilarious!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Could not have been more pleased. Husband and I in town for Mumford and sons concert. Saw this on things going on in Austin. I was game but had limited expectations considering all of the other things to do or see or relax in austin. Wasn't sure if I wanted to take two hours out of my limited time in Austin to sit through the show Thrilled I did It was phenomenal. Laughed non stop through the entire show. A must see for anyone headed to Austin. Tip-- pay 5 extra for the reserved seats. We got in right as show started. They escorted us to our chairs with our names on them. Perfect view of the stage.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everyone should go to Esther's to get a feel of fun and sassy and 6th street. If you live here , they need to rethink some of the 'old standards"

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Austin's motto is "Keep Austin Weird" and Ester's Follies certainly does it's best to uphold that. It is weird, hilarious, unexpected, witty, and the best political satire ever. It is a very, very, casual atmosphere and be prepared to laugh til you cry. I've been several times and it's always new, surprising, and just as funny as ever.

1  Thank El-Bill