“LOL... Great times and lots of laughs!”
Review of Esther's Follies

Esther's Follies
Ranked #1 of 39 Concerts & Shows in Austin
Arlington, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“LOL... Great times and lots of laughs!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I've been to Esther's twice and simply LOVE IT.... great "pop culture and curent event" humor! The magician is great and a nice mix with the comedy show. When in Austin Esther's is definitely a stop to make!

Visited June 2011

London, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

A business colleague from Texas took me to see the show on 6th Street on a Thursday evening in January. I didn't know what to expect but ended up having a fantastic time. The show was 1.5 hours of fast-paced, satirical comedy mixed with music and magic. Ray Anderson, the magician, was a particular stand-out - so funny & a wonderful show-man. I also loved the way that people walking past in the street became part of the show. I can see why the show has been running for 30+ years - a great night out.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Twickenham_family
Austin, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“An Austin Institution - a must see!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

If you are coming to Ausitn, or already live in Ausitn, this is a MUST see. The cast is hilarious, the show is creative and very funny, and the magician is fantastic. When visiting Austin, I would got see Esther's Follies, now that I live here, I still go every several months and it is a staple when family or friends are visiting from out of town. I literally just went two weeknds back to back to take two different groups of family members and the show was actually different! This is a repeat event as the cast is constantly updating the show and it is never the same presentation twice! There are a couple of staples, but you never get tired of seeing them! I, my guests and family all love this Austin landmark and if you don't love it too, you're lying!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank TravelingBobby77
Plymouth, New Hampshire
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“A fun evening of entertainment”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This was a great show right in the downtown. They have a full bar and good talent. We had fun and are glad we went. Walking down the main street after the show is not for the faint of heart. There are beggars, tattoo parlors, and lots of bars and music. There were enough police around to keep order but it was crazy out there. We could have walked back to our hotel on a different road and avoided that.

Visited November 2011
Wisconsin
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Hilarious!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

A group of four of us went for the first time. We were impressed with the energy and smart humor that ran throughout the show. Two of us were from out of state so some of the bits about local situations went past us. Not to worry, the music, magic, and physical comedy were all so funny, I was literally crying with laughter. Do yourself a favor and go to this show. You will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2011