Open today: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM

from $54.13
More Info
from $96.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2017

The Hideout Pub has great burgers (on the expensive side) and frozen fries and decent happy hour prices. But as they say in marketing 101, this is the worse location, location, location. This bar inhabits a small parcel of land in North Austin and if you value your car, I would never park there. There are no clearly defined parking spaces and it looks like the Dayton 500 at happy hour. Even if the drinks are cheap, it's not worth the dinged car or unsafe parking on the shoulder. Although there are great beers on tap, including Guinness, you are much better off visiting the Domain mall (just across Mopac) parking at a secured and well lighted free parking garage. Safety and ding-free parking sure trumps a cheap and cheap tasting drink at the Hideout. Also, the Hideout does not even serve Hennessy, which is rather odd in these dynamic times.

1  Thank danieldK5653QQ
Reviewed November 25, 2016

Came here with a bunch of coworkers one evening. I was perusing the menu, trying to figure out which appetizer I wanted, when the server said, "You'll love the corn fritters." Corn fritters it was. Oh my heavens, they were good! I ate half of the appetizer and definitely did NOT feel bad about it! lol We also had fried pickles, which I've had before. However, these were amazing. I think it's because they weren't dripping in juice and the ranch dressing wasn't out of the bottle. So good! I had the Mean Green burger - so good, I couldn't finish it (ate the other half in my hotel room). Oh man it was so good, so good, SO.GOOD!