This hotel offered the best rate in South Austin on Thanksgiving Friday night. It was clean and well-appointed though nothing fancy. We had a great view of downtown Austin. Road noise from I-35 was minimal. If this bothers you, request room away from the highway. The bed had wonderful feather bed comforters, soft sheets, and good pillows. But the room had full-size beds instead of queen-size which is tight with teens, and the mattress was a little soft for my taste. In addition to two beds, our room had a fold-out recliner and a refrigerator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham