This is a really old hotel that they have attempted to update. Not impressed. The room was very dark and felt dirty. Not in the greatest part of town. The staff asked how our stay was and my husband mentioned that it would be nice if there was a channel guide for the TV. He looked at us like we were crazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham