“Very Nice Hotel”

Wyndham Garden Austin
Ranked #49 of 201 Hotels in Austin

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Casandra K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a great time at this hotel. The hotel is modern and beautiful but not over the top fancy. It was clean and quiet and a great value for such a comfortable room not far from downtown. We will probably stay here again when we visit Austin in August.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the Wyndham Garden Austin. We look forward to seeing you in August. Casandra Kokoska Guest Services Manager

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Casandra K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 26, 2013

For starters, I used to live in Austin and am very familiar with the downtown hotels. They're just about the same no matter what city you live in..Marriott, Hilton, double tree, etc...

I flew in to Austin the same day my job told us we could work remotely for the next few weeks while we get a new office set up. In the mix of excitement and buying a plane ticket, I completely forgot about lodging. Even at LAX, I was thinking "how busy can it be on a Wednesday night?". Well, I had no problem at all finding rooms, but they were all well over $200 a night. I had not stayed at this hotel before but I would absolutely stay there again. The over night crew (which has to be the most mentally draining hours to work front desk) were great and very courteous. The front desk manager, I believe her name was Cassandra, was great! I used to work customer service and I hold any one in that industry to a higher standard than most people would. The entire crew was great and seemed to enjoy their job, which is also a good rule of thumb for any business(happy employees mean good business).

The room was quiet even though I was near the elevator. The bed was great and the food was surprisingly delicious! 10/10 would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. Feedback like yours is the reason we do what we do. Thank you for your mention of our great and courteous overnight crew, the quiet room, the comfortable bed, and delicious food. And thank you for your comments about me, too. They made my day. I am so happy that you enjoyed your visit to the Wyndham Garden Austin and hope you’ll be back to see us again soon. Casandra Kokoska Guest Services Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I selected this hotel because I had an engagement in the hot spot area of Austin off 6th St. I didn't want to spend well over $200 for a one night stay since I knew I would not be in the room but to shower and sleep. I was able to get to my destination quickly. Bed good quality as were linens. Room clean. Great Austin musician exhibition in the lobby and restaurants. Good quality for the price and location. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are so happy you enjoyed our clean rooms, good beds and linens, Austin music décor, restaurant, and friendly staff. We can’t wait to see you again. Casandra Kokoska Guest Services Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Casandra K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013