This hotel is clean, quiet and a good place for a business travel stay. Close to downtown and SoCo shopping. Staff was super friendly and helpful.
Typically, I don't like to eat in the hotel restaurants when traveling for business but I found the one here to be really nice and the food was actually really good! In addition, the staff (James our waiter and Clint the manager) were incredibly polite and attentive, something I don't usual experience when grabbing a quick meal in my hotel.
Thank you for a good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham