I stayed here for two nights, and while it wasn't the most convenient location, being a longish bus ride from downtown, the hotel itself was wonderful. The lobby and guestroom were modern, immaculate, and comfortable. An added feature is the collection of photographs of Austin musicians that lines the walls of the first-floor hallways, lobby, and dining room, one of the things that gives this hotel a nice local flavor. You can snag a late-night snack at the front desk, or eat in the in-house dining room. The breakfast buffet (not included in the room price) was very good. Despite the distance from downtown, I would enjoy staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 miles from downtown Austin and 4 miles from the airport, the Wyndham Garden Hotel is a prime destination. Enjoy easy access to the city's high-energy music, sports, university, arts, and business districts while delighting in a backdrop of scenic Texas Hill Country. Wyndham has teamed with post-modernist design legend, Michael Graves, to create a refreshing hotel experience. The result: upscale but affordable Texas Hill Country accommodations with unique features and products for an unforgettable Austin getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel And Woodward Conference Center
- Wyndham Garden Hotel & Woodward Austin
- Wyndham Austin
- Austin Wyndham