Wyndham Garden Austin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$178
$224
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
1,664 results
All reviewsfront deskairport shuttleclose to downtownthe entire staffgreat roombed was comfortableenjoyed my staysouth congressconferencecomputershighwayuberstarbucks
Reviewed August 10, 2007

Austin: Wyndham Garden Hotel: "A Must Try & Return!"
Date: August 5, 2007
Reviewer: Travel Agent in Sugar Land, Tx
This was a spontaneous decision to check into the Wyndham Garden. The sub name Garden indicated to me from the street that this may be a low economy, family kitchenette, do-your-own laundry version. It was late and I had been driving for 2 days. So, I wanted to check it out for a few of my frequent weekend visitors to the area. The room was very nicely appointed with marble bath, comfort bedding (6 pillows stacked on a king) including a long, spacious built in work area, ergonomic chair and a leather recliner. It has 1st floor casitas surrounding the ;pool with patio chairs. The exercise room was in a tinted glass enclosure outside adjacent the pool. Used room service due to the late arrival time and the food was very good...great menu selections.
A very attentive staff.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2007

Wow, this place was wonderful! It was an easy and great location. The whole place was renovated and it's very very nice. This is definitely a 3-star easy. It was quiet, the beds are really nice and the linens were so great. The staff was always very helpful and kind. The pool was really nice, parking easy and free. Honestly, there is not one thing i can say against this place.....i was very impressed! I want to stay next time.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2007

We had a wonderful experience at the Wyndham Garden Hotel. My husband and I were visiting our daughter and son-in-law, and spent 6 nights here. The staff was overall very young, but so professional, but so friendly at the same time. They always had a smile and a "how y'all doing today". Everyone from maintainance to housekeepers, to front desk staff were so caring. The rooms are very nicely renovated with very modern furnishings, bathrooms of marble, everything very clean. There are still renovations going on in the lobby and first floor, but this is not a problem. Pretty close to the airport, but in a decent area.
I plan to stay there whenever I visit Austin in the future.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy55
Reviewed July 24, 2007

I have never been more pleased with the entire staff of a hotel, from the cleaning staff to the Wyndham by Request Managers. Fantastic folks! We will stay there every time we are in Austin.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank AZSooner
Reviewed July 22, 2007

This is a bit odd. I work with the Federal Government. You did not have rooms available at the Government rate, so we had to stay in a hotel about 2 miles away. But we were able to have our meeting in your hotel. Your staff treated us just like I would have expected if we were staying there!! The most impressive part was when on the evening of our last day the shuttle from the other hotel did not show up to pick up most of the class, your staff agreed to take them back to the other hotel!
That is what I term quality customer service! Please make sure that your staff knows that we really appreciated their thoughfulness and help in our time of need.
I will continue to recommend your hotels in the future and hope we can work out the financial details on a case by case basis.
I was course coordinator for the class in your building.
Glenn M. Stubbs