“Many concerts here”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Many concerts here”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Husband and I have gone to many concerts and events here. Parking is fairly easy to find. Not long of a walk. Sometimes the upper section can feel a little to steep,. Not sure how drunk people make it down the stairs.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Nicole W

Roswell, New Mexico
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fab time with Paul McCartney at Erwin Center!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Attended the Paul McCartney concert last week at the Frank Erwin Center. It was alot of fun because my daughter and I attended and we are both big Beatles and Wings fans! Paul was great as usual and performed 3 hours of wonderful songs to the sold-out crowd! It was also special for me because I attended many concerts at the Erwin Center in the 1980's when I was a student at UT Austin! It is a great venue to see shows -- our seats were excellent and a good time was had by all!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank John P
Central Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cirque du Soliel”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Parking is a bit of a bear, especially for out of towners, but survived it. Had to park in a cash pay parking and walk through a park, not being sure of exactly where one was going.

Visited June 2012
Santa Barbara, California
202 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 415 helpful votes
“Starman”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I also attended a concert here (Rush, 23 APR) and had "seats" on the floor. I thought the chairs were comfortable, although I never sat down during the concert. I thought the accoustics were just fine, although I can see how others might have issues. It is a small venue and not a bad place to even watch a basketball game.

Visited April 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Not a good place for a concert”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was here for the RUSH concert on 4.23.13. They didn't open the doors until 34 minutes after they said they would on the website so literally thousands of people were left standing in line on a windy chilly night. The acoustics are terrible! It has been open since 1977 and it shows. I have seen RUSH 13 times now since 1996 and this was the only time they didn't sound fantastic. Maybe the country stars and whatever else they normally have there are ok but for a rock concert, go somewhere else. Also, the seats are like sitting on jagged rocks, so be ready to stand even when other are sitting. Lots of ups and downs and I heard a lot of people talk about the lack of comfort in the seats.

Visited April 2013