Super 8 by Wyndham Austin/Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$194
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$125
$165
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$113
$238
$170
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsjack in the boxlaundry basketdvd playeraustin airportyogurtbreakfast roomlittle touchesbed was comfortablehot breakfastfirst floorthe hotel is cleanwe've stayedwould definitely stay here againbusiness centermotelpillowslobby
A Wyndham traveler
Albuquerque
Reviewed June 25, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super83120, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Austin/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Reviewed June 23, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This Super 8 is much better than what you'd expect from a Super 8. When I first started looking into Austin hotels I realized most of them were going to be at least $200 per night. Super 8 cost us about $110 per night, and was only about a 10 minute drive to downtown Austin. The staff was nice, and our room was clean and tidy. The parking was convenient and free and only a 15 minute drive to the airport. The reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because:
1) The internet was terribly slow and spotty
2) There was a super weird smell outside of our room and inside our room
3) Our air conditioner was really hard to handle. It was so humid and warm and there was only one temperature that would work, and then we'd get freezing in the middle of the night, turn it off, then get too hot, wake up and turn it back on, etc etc
4) When arriving at night we'd try to use our room key to let us into the Super 8 (they lock they doors at night) but this wasn't working so we'd have to wait every time for the nice, but painfully slow, desk clerk to let us in. Not a huge deal, but slightly annoying when you're tired and hot and it's midnight.

We had a good stay here and we liked that it was so convenient to everything. If you want to save some money and want a clean and modern hotel this would be a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super83120, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Austin/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I booked this hotel after reading the good reviews on here. I have to say I was disappointed. I booked online using their website for a stay and park rate (leaving my car there 5 days while I travelled). The rate was higher since it included free parking while I was gone and an airport shuttle to and from. At check-in they overcharged from the internet price (only a few bucks) saying the rate online doesn’t always account for all taxes, then said I had to pay for parking. I told them I booked the rate to include parking, but they didn’t have a record of that and said for now they would comp the parking, but I might be billed later… what? Any, the room was okay, the decor was a modern-retro set up which was interesting and different. But the thermostat was broken, the TV remote didn’t work, the comforter has a big hole in it and the pillows sucked. The “full” breakfast in the morning was in a tiny room with fake egg patties and bacon and some not good pastries (plus a waffle maker). The coffee machine and juice machine didn’t work. Although the staff was told, they didn’t do anything to fix it at the time. They took me to the airport, but at pickup said their van wasn’t working so I should just take a cab. Anyway, just very disappointed and not at all impressed. I will NEVER stay here again. But, just so I’m not all negative… the staff was pleasant, location is easy to access, and they offer free wi fi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

We apologize for any discrepancies during your stay. We would like to avoid future failures, so we will have retrain our staff to avoid future failures. We will, to the best of our ability, avoid future problems with your advice. We apologize from the bottom of our heart. Thank you.
Maya Kumar