Review Highlights
Highly recommend

I have used Texas Climbing Adventures several times and have been really happy with each... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
819maurinen
Wonderful experience!

I have worked with Sam of Texas Climbing Adventures a few times now, and it's always been a great... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2021
bernieporter

All reviews enchanted rock awesome adventure an excellent guide climbers safety rappel novice blast outing rocks texas
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Lee took us out for a private lesson on outdoor sport and top rope climbing. We've been indoor top roping for a few months. Lee pretty quickly identified where we were at, skills-wise, and adapted that to outdoor techniques. Thanks, Lee.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had a great day climbing at Seismic Wall with John. He was professional and fun to hang with for the day. If you’re new to climbing or experienced John will find appropriate routes and plan a great day for you.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Brett J
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Great experience with 24 middle schoolers, divided into two groups of twelve with 2 TCA guides/group. Great instruction and patience from these four guides-- all were exemplary. Such a great experience.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2017

My husband & I celebrated 39 years of marriage with a 2 day rock climb at Enchanted Rock. It was such a great time and we had excellent guides - Mike the first day & Travis the second. We neither one had climbed before but were instructed in a way that made us very comfortable & allowed us to experience multiple climbs & some repelling. I highly recommend this group if you are looking for a fun & exciting adventure!

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Sabra48fan
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We hired Texas Climbing Adventures to guide our father-daughter / father-son group on a climbing adventure at enchanted rock state park. They we fully prepared with top ropes already run, and additional guides waiting for us. They were Professional, safe and fun, and gave us memories that will last a lifetime!

There skill, patience and SUCCESS with young kids was amazing, and a blast to watch. Worth EVERY penny!

Date of experience: May 2017