“Reheated Frozen TV Dinners?”

No photo provided
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South Austin
Austin, Texas
“Reheated Frozen TV Dinners?”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I'm sure they aren't microwaving TV dinners in back, but honestly, I've had microwaved Mexican TV dinners as good as what I got here. Combined with the 'ambiance' and the lackluster service... yeah, I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Orion G

Calgary, Canada
“Authentic mexican”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

You know it must be good if most of the customers are Latino.

And it was. I had 2 chicken enchiladas. My wife had carnitas. Both came with refried beans, mexican rice and pico de gaio.

My meal was excellent, but my wife could only rate hers as OK - meat too dry.

Irma and the other servers did a good job.

Lots of seating, most inside in the air conditioning. We were on the open deck - very nice.

$26 with a beer each, including tax, plus tip of course.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Old Fashioned Homestyle Mexican Food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Came over for lunch on Staurday afternoon and really enjoyed our meal. There were 7 people in our group and they accomodated us very well. we had three different people tneding to our needs and they made sure we were taken care of. The food is just down home cooking. I had the carne guisada and it was super flavorful without too much spicy heat. We love the kind of "local" places that know the value of great tasting food. The prices were great as well. Our entire bill was $90 for seven people.

• Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OWNER WAS VERY RUDE!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day by taking my grandmother to Little Mexico Restaurant near her house. There were over 30 of us there. Little Mexico treated us very rudely to the point of embarrasment. All had to do with an internal conflict among family members about making reservations and the other not being told. Therefore their hostitlies were taken out on us. We have been frequenting this place for years since it so close to my grandma's house. Because of their treatment, my mother filed a formal complaint with the BBB against them. I urge you to please not to eat at this establishment!! They do not treat their customers with respect. When I complained to the owner's daughter, she stated "if you don't like it, there's the door". We spent over $500 at this place and this is how we were treated. My family will never again go to this place!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank NT970
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“foods alright, but the best salsa in austin. i swear.”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

foods alright, but the best salsa in austin. i swear.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Little Mexico Mexican Food? Share your experiences!