“OWNER WAS VERY RUDE!!!”

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OWNER WAS VERY RUDE!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day by taking my grandmother to Little Mexico Restaurant near her house. There were over 30 of us there. Little Mexico treated us very rudely to the point of embarrasment. All had to do with an internal conflict among family members about making reservations and the other not being told. Therefore their hostitlies were taken out on us. We have been frequenting this place for years since it so close to my grandma's house. Because of their treatment, my mother filed a formal complaint with the BBB against them. I urge you to please not to eat at this establishment!! They do not treat their customers with respect. When I complained to the owner's daughter, she stated "if you don't like it, there's the door". We spent over $500 at this place and this is how we were treated. My family will never again go to this place!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank NT970

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“foods alright, but the best salsa in austin. i swear.”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

foods alright, but the best salsa in austin. i swear.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think the food here is...”
Reviewed June 14, 2008

I think the food here is good. It doesn't have the greatest ambiance and it isn't the next big thing kind of place but that suits me just fine. It's a place where I can sit outdoors and have good food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap Happy hour margharitas, dirty Mexican. Awesome porch.”
Reviewed April 13, 2008

Cheap Happy hour margharitas, dirty Mexican. Awesome porch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good and cheap. i love antonio's taco.”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

good and cheap. i love antonio's taco.