Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
It was ok

The walk around the downtown and the stories were interesting, but the presentation the guide gave... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Nancy C
via mobile
Very intersting night

Reviewed October 2, 2019
reikijourneys
Largo, Florida

All reviews walking tour fun tour maverick history storytelling
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2019

The walk was great, tour guide very knowledgeable and knew a lot of Austin history. When reviewing my pictures the next day, found I had taken a picture of a ghost at the fire station and did not know it at the time! Ghost tour management was very excited and asked to post on their website. They will research more. Overall, great time. Too bad the Driskill will not allow groups inside anymore.

Date of experience: September 2019
ghosties, Owner at Austin Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

It was an exciting find. We will put it on Facebook as it gets closer to Halloween. Also that night two glasses flew off tables and shattered on the flood at Moonshine. Exciting it is.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

I have lived in/Near Austin my whole life but I learned about and got to see a lot of great stuff in Austin, I really recommend it! Not only do you get history and ghost stories but you also get to pass by some pretty great spots to eat that you can go to when the tour is over. Our guide Morgan was great! He was funny and was more than happy to answer questions we had! If you want a tour, but not an average “here is a land mark!” Tour I HIGHLY suggest going to this! I love the places they take you to! It’s so worth it!! Below is a nice picture I got if the Driscoll hotel on the tour!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Monica really knows her history! Plus, she is always doing more research and talking to people in the know about new ghostly encounters. We learned a great deal and really enjoyed our tour!

Date of experience: May 2019
ghosties, Owner at Austin Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Thank you! Monica has been with Austin Ghost Tours for 15 years. She's a keeper!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

We had great weather on the evening we went. Our guide was easy to understand, knowledgable, humorous and open to questions. We visited several of the well known sites in downtown Austin and got to see them in a different light.
I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: October 2018
ghosties, Owner at Austin Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Thank you!

Jeanine

Reviewed February 12, 2019

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful evening on the tour led by Maverick. He was smart, funny, warm, and entertaining.

I highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019

Maverick is a great storyteller. This is his home town!