“Great place to see your favorites”

Austin City Limits Live
Ranked #35 of 325 things to do in Austin
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are one of the best live music venues here in Austin, TX, providing the Austin community with a plethora of eclectic musicians from all over the world.
Aix-en-Provence, France
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great place to see your favorites”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

ACL is a great place. Well thought out plan with few bad seats in the house. The atmosphere is intimate, the drinks are strong! From the moment you enter, you are surrounded with legends: pictures, posters, and other memorabilia regale.

Austin, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“New Venue ....good seating”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Not the old happy place, but a new serious soundstage with really steep seats....but the offer great seats to everyone. The heart is still there, just a new exterior. I'm not a fan of downtown, but this does save a really great music venue

Visited February 2013
Gonzales, Louisiana
“great place HORRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went this past weekend to see a band, and got a tour earlier on in the day to learn about the theater from an awesome tour guide!!! Although the place was beautiful and the band was nice. The service was horrible, and I work in customer service so I know how people should be treated. I went to get a drink from this blonde fish lipped cakey face bartender and she rudely gave me and my boyfriend a drink, nonetheless he gave her a tip, just being nice. I went back about 45 minutes later for a second drink then she spat "Can I see your ID?" And of course I didn't have it, just carrying cash and my phone, I don't bring my whole purse with me to big events like this. I responded saying I didn't have it. But the thing is she didn't ask me the first time, which I should have gotten her fired for because its bull that I go back for a drink AFTER she saw me the first time and now she's pulling this. Long story short she told us that we didn't make the rules and that THIS would be my last drink and that I BETTER make it last....then I hadn't even got a second to walk off before she started gossiping about me and my boyfriend to her other bartender friend. All she had to say is, sorry I should have I'd you the first time but I cannot serve you. I would have understood. I will get her fired because no one needs to be treated like that when trying to have a goodtime. I just went waked off to another bartender and got my drinks. But that doesn't make it ok. THEY NEED BETTER SERVICE, and I will get her fired, because everyone should enjoy their experience there. No need for rude employees.

Spring, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Venue for Live Music”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you are lucky enough to get a ticket into Austin City Limits, definitely take advantge of the 2700 intimate seating venue. There is not a bad spot for viewing in the house. We won tickets to see Green Day during SXSW and it was an amazing experience. Accoustics are clear, seating is close, standing area is small, and ACL is centrally located to other downtown hotels and restaurants.

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“ACL Live”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just what you would expect in a great music venue! Not to big, great sound and drinks!! Next door to my favorite W Hotel!