“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Masterson's Restaurant - CLOSED

Masterson's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeway Blvd
Description: Lakeway Resort and Spa's newest restaurant, Masterson's Steakhouse boasts a sophisticated yet rustic atmosphere with pristine views of Lake Travis. Guests enjoy the impressive marble-topped bar with abundant seating and hi-def televisions. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant features the finest ingredients from appetizers to entrees. Guest favorites include the delicious Breakfast Buffet, Extra Napkin Burger, Molasses Glazed Quail and Prime Cuts of beef. Whether you are heading to the lake or coming back from the golf course, there is a scrumptious meal for everyone at Masterson's.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Everything was cooked to perfection and service was top notch. We started out with the Jumbo Shrimp with Grapefruit Cruda. We were pleasantly surprised with different flavors. I had the 16oz Prime New York Strip and my wife had the Scallops. The lobster risotto was was very delicious along with the Bacon Mac N Cheese. We ended the night with a chocolate dessert that was to die for. I would recommend this to anyone! Can't wait to come back.

Robert K, General Manager at Masterson's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience and meal at Masterson’s Steakhouse. We are so pleased you enjoyed the food, atmosphere and service. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Dinner was great! Chateaubriand, fingerling potatoes and spinach were mouth watering!!! Kenny our waiter was most attentive and Francis the director f food and beverage was very personable. We WILL be back!

We appreciate the 5 star review of Masterson’s Steakhouse. Thank you for your compliments of our wait staff and management. It is our goal to provide personalized service to all our guests and I’m pleased to read you had a top notch experience. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I ate breakfast, 2 lunches and a dinner here. Every meal was great. Great service. Can not remember the last time I had food this good.

Robert K, General Manager at Masterson's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

We sincerely thank you for your review of Masterson’s. I’m pleased you had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

An elegant restaurant with helpful staff and great food. While we were just there for breakfast, we noted a full service bar in the restaurant and a great fireside seating area. Plus, the restaurant offers views of the pool area and lake.

Thank you for the compliments to the restaurant and our staff. We are pleased you enjoyed our popular breakfast buffet and views overlooking the pool and lake. I’d like to personally welcome you back for dinner, please contact me at bkisker@lakewayresortandspa.com.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My experience at this Steakhouse was excellent! I love the appetizers and my ny strip was perfect! Price I would say...is not cheap but it is a steakhouse. Overall pretty nice place in Lakeway!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Masterson’s Steakhouse. We are thrilled you enjoyed the delicious NY Strip and appetizers. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit.