“Dont do it”
Review of Flores Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Flores Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I was really hoping to like this place since my last name is Flores but unfortunately the food was horrible. Cheep boxed taco shells, unseasoned chicken and beef. All around poor quality, no one I went with said they would go back. Drinks were ok

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were a party of 7. they were very accommodating when we did not all arrive at the same time. The waiter was very pleasant and attentive. The portions were large and tasty. Even though we closed the place down, we did not feel like we were being rushed to get out. The only reason for 4 not 5 is it does not have a fancy decor. I would definitely recommend it for good Mexican food.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

But okay if you just want some basic tex-mex and a margarita

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Went with a group of 7 as we were craving Mexican with drinks. Everyone enjoyed their grub. I really like my spinach enchilada as it felt on the lighter side. As we were from out of town we had to sample the sopipia as we can't get them back home. We weren't disappointed.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

While the food is just standard fare Tex-mex, adequate, the house top-shelf margarita is good due to the abundance of citrus. Made with lime and orange, it is truly a refreshing change fom the Mexican martinis everybody serves. One will do ya 'cause it's a big one. Yum!