“neighborhood type restaurant/bar.”

Hi Hat Public House
Ranked #647 of 3,872 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Try the tacos, they are sooo good. I think one of us tried every one. Shrimp were my fav. Pork my sons and chicken my husbands. Everyone said the steak tacos were great too. It was very hot but we sat outside (tables in some shade) because of the dogs. They even brought out a water bowl for the pups.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in the other day at the end of Austin Beer week!! Wow, great selection of great graft beers. Make sure you try the Creme beer lei!! Great taste for a desert beer.
Food was great as well! The braised Chicken Nachos were excellent as well as the cheese steak!! Defiantly have to stop by here again!