“Made me sick”

Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Austin, Texas
“Made me sick”
Reviewed November 11, 2009

After getting several recommendations to go to this restaurant, I tried it during lunch time. The first thing that hit me was that the place smelled bad. That's not something I worry about too much as I eat in alot of hole in the wall ethnic places and taco stands all the time. Next, the service was gruff and a little rude, but once again that is something expected from Korean and Vietnamese restaurants, so no big deal. I ordered the pork lunch special, Pork Bulgogi, which looked appetizing and came with all kinds of pretty looking sides. The Bulgogi tasted ok to average, the sides were still on the ok side. The problem was that it hit me about 30 minutes after I ate it that all was not well and would not be for the rest of the day. Skip this place, I will from now on.

• Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Bang for the Buck Sushi - I have been going since 1977 when Arrowsmith Skateboards was next door!”
Reviewed May 13, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think everyone already...”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

I think everyone already know this but... slow service, normally good sushi, yummy and plentiful side dishes, and actually the soup is really good.

Austin, Texas
“try the dolsat Bimbim bab or bulgogi and order some kimbab on the side. Delicious!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good sushi . . . great korean food . . . walking distance from my house”
Reviewed April 17, 2008